django-reversion is an extension to the Django web framework that provides version control for model instances.
- Python 3.5 or later
- Django 1.11 or later
- Roll back to any point in a model instance's history.
- Recover deleted model instances.
- Simple admin integration.
Check out the latest
Issue tracking and source code can be found at the main project website .
You can keep up to date with the latest announcements by joining the django-reversion discussion group .
Please check the Changelog before upgrading your installation of django-reversion.
Bug reports, bug fixes, and new features are always welcome. Please raise issues on the django-reversion project site , and submit pull requests for any new code.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Make a branch off of master and commit your changes to it.
- Install requirements.
$ pip install django psycopg2 mysqlclient -e .
- Run the tests
$ tests/manage.py test tests
- Create a Pull Request with your contribution